Première fournée de weston
For 8 mini pizzas
- 1 small eggplant cut into slices
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 8 slices of toasted wheat bread
- 8 fresh small tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 45 ml of olive oil
- 15 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 8 leaves of fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 bocconcini balls
- Place the eggplant slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and add salt. Roast the eggplant at 400°F for 15 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Rub the garlic clove on each toasted slice of bread.
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar and basil leaves.
- Place a slice of eggplant and a bit of the tomato mixture onto each piece of toast, and add salt and pepper.
- Garnish with pieces of bocconcini.
- Serve immediately.