Première fournée de weston
Citrusy bites with smoked salmon, apple, cucumber and parsley
For 8 bites
- 8 small slices of white bread
- 1 small handful of fresh parsley
- 30 ml of first cold-pressed olive oil
- Juice and zest of an organic lemon
- 1 green apple, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 8 pieces of smoked salmon
- 8 sprigs of fresh chives
- Toast the bread.
- Finely chop the parsley and mix together with the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, and diced apple and cucumber.
- Place a piece of smoked salmon on each slice of toasted bread.
- Then top with the citrusy apple and cucumber mixture.
- Garnish with a piece of lemon zest or a fresh chive sprig.