Première fournée de weston
Pissaladière on light rye bread crusts
For 4 people
- 4 onions, thinly sliced
- 30 ml of cold-pressed olive oil
- 15 ml of raw sugar
- Thyme, rosemary
- Ground salt and pepper
- 8 slices of light rye bread
- 120 g of creamy goat cheese
- Black olives
- Fresh chives
- Brown the onion in oil over low heat for about 30 minutes or until it caramelizes.
- Add one or two tsp. of sugar to help it caramelize.
- Add salt and pepper, and the herbs of your choice. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread then top with the caramelized onion, goat cheese and black olives.
- Garnish with a fresh chive sprig.
- Enjoy with your guests.