Première fournée de weston
Cracked wheat bread portobello burger, the works
For 4 burgers
- 8 portobello mushrooms
- 15 ml of cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Fresh rosemary (optional)
- Ground salt and pepper
- 8 slices of cracked wheat bread
- 8 leaves of lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Dijon mustard or mayonnaise, to taste
- Pan-fry the mushrooms in olive oil or grill on a barbecue.
- Add the garlic and rosemary when halfway done.
- Add salt and pepper. Let cool a little.
- Toast the cracked wheat bread and build the burger with the toppings of your choice: lettuce, tomato, onions, Dijon mustard or mayonnaise.