Première fournée de weston
Omelette, cracked wheat bread and broccoli casserole
For 4-6 people
- 8 large eggs
- 125 ml of milk or unsweetened soy milk
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices of cracked wheat bread cut into cubes
- 500 ml of broccoli florets or another vegetable of your choice
- 12 small cubes of cheddar cheese or ½ cup of grated cheese
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Fresh chives
- Beat the eggs and milk, add salt and pepper then soak the bread cubes in the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Put the broccoli florets into an oven-safe square baking dish.
- Pour the bread and egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Top with the cheese cubes, scallions and chives.
- Bake at 190°C for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.