Première fournée de weston
Grilled cheese sandwiches with caramelized pear, nuts and figs
For 4 grilled cheese sandwiches
- 2 Bosc pears, thinly sliced
- 15 ml of cold-pressed olive oil
- 30 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 200 g of cheddar cheese
- 4 figs, thinly sliced
- Chopped, roasted nuts
- 8 slices of light rye bread
- Fry the pear slices in oil.
- Deglaze with balsamic vinegar.
- Cool slightly.
- Build the grilled cheese sandwiches by arranging the cheese, caramelized pears, fig slices and nuts on 4 slices of rye bread.
- Pack down the sandwich.
- Pan-fry on both sides, pressing down on the sandwich with a spatula, a small cast iron pan or a small saucepan.
- Cut in half and serve.