Première fournée de weston
Multi-grain maple panzanella with fruit and yogurt
For about 4 servings
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml of dairy, soy or almond milk
- 15 ml raw sugar
- 4-6 slices of multi-grain bread, cubed
- Butter or cold-pressed oil
- Seasonal fruits
- 125 ml of plain gelatin-free yogurt
- 20 ml of maple syrup or honey
- 12 pieces of toasted pecans or almonds, or granola
- Mix together the eggs, milk and sugar.
- Dip the bread cubes into the mixture and pan-fry in butter or oil for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Let cool.
- Mix the bread cubes with the fresh fruit.
- Place into small bowls.
- Add a dollop of plain yogurt, drizzle with maple syrup or honey, and sprinkle with toasted nuts or granola.
- This makes an excellent breakfast or dessert!