Première fournée de weston
Vegetable mini quiches on bread crusts
For 8 mini quiches
- 8 slices of cracked wheat bread
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- Grilled vegetables of your choice, diced (about 250 ml of vegetables)
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Chives, parsley
- Flatten the bread with a rolling pin, butter one side of the slices and press into an eight-cup muffin pan, butter side down.
- Top each of the bread crusts with a thin slice of ham or prosciutto.
- Place some vegetables in the bottom and cover with an egg.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with a baby spinach or cherry tomato salad.