Première fournée de weston
Apple, cheese and nut sandwich on fresh multi-grain bread
For 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices of fresh multi-grain bread
- 30 ml of first cold-pressed olive oil
- Juice of ½ organic lemon
- 15 ml of white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Quebec apples, thinly sliced
- 200 g of aged cheddar, thinly sliced
- Grilled almonds or walnuts, chopped
- 4 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Combine the oil, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, and marinate the apples in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Build the sandwich by alternating layers of cheese, apple, nuts and chopped mint.