Première fournée de weston
Pesto and spinach grilled cheese sandwiches
For 4 grilled cheese sandwiches
- 8 slices of white bread
- 1 bag of washed spinach, stemmed (you can leave stems if using baby spinach)
- 60 ml of store-bought pesto
- 200 g of aged cheddar
- Cook down spinach in a pan until all of its juices have evaporated. Set aside.
- Spread 15 ml of pesto on the side of one slice, and add the cheese and a heaping spoon of cooked spinach.
- Place another slice on top and fry on both sides in a non-stick or grooved pan.