Première fournée de weston
Salad meal with home-made light rye croutons
For 4 people
- 4 slices of light rye bread, grilled
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- Pepper or cayenne pepper
- 125 ml of first cold-pressed olive oil
- 30 ml of wine vinegar
- 10 ml of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lettuce of your choice (Boston, romaine, arugula, etc.), washed, spinned dry and shredded.
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4-8 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters or 2 cans of tuna
- 12 black or green olives
- 120 g of feta cheese
- Chives, chopped
- Brush the grilled light rye bread with oil on both sides.
- Rub the garlic clove against it.
- Salt and pepper, and season with dried herbs: oregano, basil, rosemary, herbes de Provence, to taste.
- Cut into cubes.
- Mix all of the vinaigrette ingredients together.
- Place the lettuce, tomatoes, tuna or eggs, olives and cheese on a large plate.
- Add the vinaigrette to taste and garnish with the homemade croutons and chopped chives.