Première fournée de weston
Fresh multi-grain bread with cream cheese, nuts and dried fruit
For 4 servings
- 4 slices of multi-grain bread
- 125 ml of cream cheese
- 45 ml of orange juice (or more, if needed, for the spread to go on smoothly)
- 30 ml of dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 30 ml of toasted nuts or sunflower or pumpkin seeds, finely chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients for the spread with a small whisk or a fork, then spread over the fresh multi-grain bread.
- Serve with cranberries and nuts.