Première fournée de weston
Grilled bread sticks, hummus and raw veggies
For 4 people
- 4-6 slices of light rye bread
- Seasonal vegetables of your choice: cherry tomatoes, sliced zucchini, radishes, etc.
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Juice and zest of an organic lemon
- 60 ml of first cold-pressed olive oil
- 15 ml of tahini (optional)
- 5 ml of ground cumin to taste
- 1 small clove of peeled garlic
- Salt and pepper (or cayenne pepper)
- Purée all hummus ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Toast the bread and cut into strips of 1½ cm thick.
- Serve the bread with a bowl of hummus and raw veggies for dipping.